Thursday, March 27, 2014

29 weeks

Today officially marks 29 weeks! Praise the Lord! My MFM doctor stated on Monday that he believes that this bed rest has really allowed me to make it this far. Of course, I would also add that prayer has certainly been a large factor, too. Not much has changed this week. The babies are still doing great. They passed both sonograms this week with flying colors. At one sono, Drake had his bottom in Taerik's face and today he was stepping on his head. All this was going on, while Keira just posed for pictures. They sure do look like they're getting crowded in there. My blood pressure and labs have all been good and we're learning how to manage the gestational diabetes. I also had to get a TDAP shot this week, especially because of the whooping cough outbreak this year, and Rob is encouraged to do the same.

I continue to be encouraged by the kindness and prayers of others. So many people have expressed their support and love in a variety of ways! After totally outgrowing my maternity clothes, I had resorted to wearing Rob's t-shirts. However, one kind friend bought and delivered several new XL maternity shirts on Wednesday evening. (Yes, XL maternity - don't judge.) Two others came and decorated my room for spring. Others have brought fruit, books, and preemie size sleepers.  "Taste and see that the LORD is good" (Psalm 34:8).


1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful...and I am so glad that things are going well for you and the babies. John and I continue to hold you up in prayer. Linda Hogeland

    ReplyDelete