20 pounds (58th percentile)
29,5 inches (92nd percentile)
19 pounds (40th percentile)
29.5 inches (92nd percentile)
20 pounds (80th percentile)
28 inches (68th percentile)
One would never know that these little guys were once four pound preemies! Praise the Lord!!! They are also hitting many new developmental milestones. All three are holding their own bottles! Can you shout, "PRAISE THE LORD!"? This has truly transformed my life.
Also, Drake started clapping this week and.....wait for it.....Taerik and Keira became mobile. While the little man seems to always move in reverse, he does seem to get where he wants to go. And Keira...well, she has perfected the army crawl.
With this new found mobility, have also come several new pieces of home decor. Yup, I have officially sectioned off the kitchen and dining room and blocked off the stairs. This helps tremendously with both cooking and home schooling.
We also stand ready with their new car seats, though I just keep hoping I can squeeze them into their infant seats through the winter weather. It just makes transportation so much easier. With the new car seats comes a new stroller, too. Good thing we found a great deal on this at a consignment sale, because, after a test run at the zoo this past weekend, we quickly realized they won't fit in this one very long either.
We just have so much to be thankful for! Here are a few examples:
1. God's abundant provisions for all these many baby items
2. A spectacular diaper deal this past week that landed us 400 diapers at $0.09 each
3. A van door that stopped working and appeared to be a costly repair miraculously revived itself after a certain six year old boy left a car light on all night, completely draining the battery and apparently resetting the door mechanism.
4. Gorgeous weather this week
5. Our first date night in 9 months when a sweet church family offered to babysit!!! We have got to do this more often!
"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing...and clothed me with gladness."