Friday, April 28, 2017

April's Activities


My babies turned THREE years old this month!!!





Both sets of out-of-state grandparents made the trek to Kansas for this major milestone.  We celebrated on Friday, April 7 with a "Cat In The Hat" themed party. Approximately 25 kiddos, plus their parents, joined in the festivities!










The grandparents were in for a very busy weekend, as the day after the birthday party, we all went and cheered on Griffen and Rhys at the Awana Games. 


And the day after that was the children's Easter cantata at church.
"Nic at Night" told the story of Nicodemus coming to meet Christ.




We loved having grandparents with us and were sad to see them go!



Though our company had to leave, the busyness did not. School projects and end of the school year music programs filled many hours of our time.





And here are a few final pics portraying life behind the scenes. This just made me smile.


I am coming to REALLY hate our large purple sharpie marker!


And my personal favorite ---



And look what she did on the inside? This is NOT staged! All on her own, without direction from anyone, this three year old little princess actually scribbled out the word "rod" in daddy's counseling booklet. Watch out for this one, world!



Lastly, I just can't help myself with these videos, folks! Initially I wondered how I could realistically keep up with creating a new one each month. However, I have found myself not only doing that, but also going back and creating them from years past. So many wonderful memories to be preserved!

"And you shall remember the whole way that the Lord your God has led you..."  (Deuteronomy 8:2)

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I watched this with baited breathe...loved it.

    ReplyDelete