Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful

The results are in --- we are officially pregnant again! At 10 days after transfer, the clinic hopes to see a beta hcg level close to 100. Due to the holidays, I was cleared to have mine at the 8 day, 18 hour mark. My numbers came back at 132. So, this is a really solid number that leaves us fairly confident that at least one more little Fuller will be joining us this summer sometime. I will go back Monday morning for test #2, followed several days later by an ultrasound. There are certainly fears - especially considering that much of this day has been spent travelling to Iowa with five children in a very small space. However, we can vividly remember holidays when we wondered if we would ever have any children at all, and so a house filled with them is certainly something for which we are THANKFUL.

***The triplets were napping in the car when we got this news, so after finally arriving at grandma's house and getting ready for bed, we decided to share the exciting news with them.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! May God continue to bless you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! John and I have been praying for you...and we will continue! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I had my transfer right before you at NEDC that day- we spoke with your husband during yours- we got our positive Wednesday!! Beta was 163! Looking forward to Monday and our first ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am SO happy for you! I actually prayed several times for you guys! Keep me posted via Facebook or something. I will be anxious to hear how your story unfolds! ---Heidi

      Delete