Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Monday

Monday. What can I say? Judging from the fact that I'm actually getting to this "Monday" post on Tuesday evening truly tells it all. My day began with little more than 4 hours of total sleep. This was followed by breakfast at 9:00 and then three starving babies again at 11:30. Here was the scene.


At the very same time that this was going on, I looked outside to see Griffen and Rhys, along with their two neighborhood accomplices, doing THIS.....



























Yup, they turned our side yard into a virtual mud pit. Gonna have to make that landscaping project a bit of a priority!

On top of these eventful happenings, my littlest loves added two complete diaper blowouts and one full bottle throw up all over me!!! Sometimes you just gotta grab the camera.

"Where there are no oxen, the manger is clean,
but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox."
(Proverbs 14:4)

Since Monday was so....uh....tiring, I will take a moment to reflect on Sunday. At my request, my dear sweet husband took the time to paint Princess Keira's fingernails. She was darling in her pretty pink dress and manicure. And you will be hard pressed to find two more handsome little guys than T and D. 






And since I haven't posted in a little while, and since the grandparents are loving all the pics, I will post a few more random happenings from my past few Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's. Enjoy!



Yes, I tell myself this a little too often!



Older brothers!!! What can you do?


Griffen's newest trick.









My time is up. I hear three crying babes in the background and Rhys just announced, "I just can't deal with all these kids." :) 

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! Keira's nails are so darling…aren't little girls such fun?!?

    ReplyDelete