Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January's Journey

With all the Christmas decorations packed neatly away, we eagerly welcome 2017!
While we do not know what lies ahead, we pray that this New Year will draw us closer to our Savior and bring more glory to His name!

"You do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes."  
(James 4:14)

Love, love, love these little boys!

Leave it to Keira to find an escape route from the church nursery.

Just hangin' out.

Words cannot express how much Keira just adores her older brother. At bed time, I tuck the triplets all in and give them hugs and kisses. On more than one occasion, Keira has pushed me aside and announced, "No. I kiss Giffen." 

Rob and I enjoyed a rare date night while free babysitters (I mean, grandparents) were in town for a short visit. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, followed by a painting class. Not sure what we're supposed to do with two of the same painting, but it sure was fun!



(I honestly had no idea just how long I could realistically keep creating these monthly videos, but I just love watching them so much and I know how special they will be to our family in the future. So, here's another month for the archives.)

No comments:

Post a Comment