Saturday, December 26, 2015

All I Want For Christmas....


As we opened our piles of Christmas cards, the recurring comments were, "I can't believe they're all looking at the camera!" Or, "How are they are ALL smiling?" You see, all I want for Christmas is ONE NICE FAMILY PICTURE. I would even settle for a picture of the children. I would probably be OK with pleasant expressions. You know, I would likely accept a picture where everyone is simply looking at the camera. But, here's what I got......









Yet, in spite of the fact that I just cannot get even one good picture, these kiddo's surely do bring me J-O-Y. So, these candids from December will simply have to do.




















The highlight of Taerik's month has been our neighbor's Christmas lights, which shine directly into the nursery window. Each and every night, we have to "ooh" and "aah" over them. 


We took the kids swimming on Christmas Eve. Keira would have launched herself off the diving board, if given half a chance, however the little boys spent most of the morning like this. 














And because I am regularly taking short little video clips of the triplets, I put this little collage together from some of their toddler tricks.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your posts so much! These pictuers and videos bring smiles to my heart! Thanks for sharing your darling family with us!
    We always pray for you guys!

    ReplyDelete