Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holidays

This was the scene at our house on Thanksgiving Day, as we hosted dinner for 18! We enjoyed good food and sweet Christian fellowship with -

Chet, Jenni, MacKenzie, Madison, and Lilly Goetz
Brian, Abby, and Prentiss Jay
Beth and Duke Klonch


















No sooner had we cleaned up from Thanksgiving, than the Christmas decorating began. Yup, within 24 hours our house was transformed! We have FOUR trees this year, including one in my big boys' bedroom. 





These three little amigo's might not understand Christmas yet, but the rest of us sure do enjoy this season! There is nothing quite like a month long birthday party!!!



These pics just went downhill from here.... First, Drake got her bow. Pulled it right off her head.



Only moments later, he began attacking her pacifier. She did NOT like that either.




And lastly, these two pictures just made me smile today. Several people have now commented to me how much they think that Taerik looks like Griffen. While I definitely see similarities, this morning I actually got out some of Griffen's baby pictures. This was one of Griffen's first birthday pics. Below is Taerik at 7 months.



Isn't God good? I have always affirmed that it wouldn't matter if my kids had pink hair and purple skin, I would love them just the same. However, it is kind of cute how God has brought this family of seven together and most would never know that, aside from the triplets, we do not share genetics.






No comments:

Post a Comment